Join us at the U.K's fastest growing music education centre.
Now Hiring: Trainee Administrative Assistant
Contract: 35 Hours per week / National Minimum Wage
An exciting opportunity in an entry level position has become available and we want to hear from you!
Based in Busby, to the south of Glasgow, Riverside Music Complex is a leading further education college specialising in Music Industry learning. Our support staff play a critical part in delivering excellent service to our students and commercial clients and help to ensure the smooth running of our day to day operations.
Does this sound like you?
- Confident and approachable
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Competent using desktop software including MS Office
- Organised and professional approach to work.
Your roles will include;
- Answering telephone calls
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Updating and maintaining our booking system
- Processing payments/sales
- General housekeeping
No previous experience is necessary. This is an entry level position within the company and full training will be provided.
Must be available for immediate start. Closing date for applications is Monday 12th September 2016